Black Box GigaTrue® CAT6A 650-MHz premium bulk cable is constructed to exceed industry-standard requirements, providing the uncompromising performance demanded in today's 10G networking applications. Built to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO/IEC 11801 Class EA standards, and ETL tested to ensure premium CAT6A performance, our bulk cables provide guaranteed transmission of your voice, data, audio/video, and/or PoE signals.
This CM-Rated General-purpose communications cable is in-wall rated for use in locations other than risers or plenums and is UL tested and verified to ensure premium performance to the CM flame rating for the protection of your environment in the event of a fire. Constructed using stranded wiring, it is ideal for use in patch cabling and short horizontal runs and comes in reel-on-spool packaging for seamless and easy cable pulls. Also, the cable length is marked on the jacketing in 2-ft. (61-cm) increments, making it easy to tell how much you have left.
- Premium GigaTrue® bulk cabling constructed to exceed industry standards
- Meets ANSI®/TIA®-568.2-D and ISO®/IEC 11801 Class EA standards
- ETL® tested and verified to ensure premium CAT6A performance
- CM-Rated jacketing for use in general-purpose locations other than risers or plenums
- UL® tested and verified to ensure premium performance to CM flame rating
- Ideal for use in patch cabling and short horizontal runs
- Comes in Reel-on-Spool for easy pulling of cabling