Lock'em or not: The choice is yours.
These one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports when you need to - without buying new patch cords.
Use these component-level cables for your everyday network connections. Then if you decide you need to secure network ports, you can. Just slip an optional Locking Pin into the built-in locking tab on the patented, slimline boot. Now your connection is absolutely protected from unauthorized removal and accidental disconnects. To unplug the cable, release with the Removal Key (sold separately).
Rugged, patented boots.
No one is going to break these boots or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slimline form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.
You won't sacrifice performance for security. These component-level cables are tested to 550 MHz. Choose from five colors and six lengths. CAT6A cables are also available.
These cables work with:
- GigaTrue 3 Locking Pins
- Removal Tool
- GigaTrue CAT6 Patch Panels
- GigaTrue CAT6 Jacks
- GigaTrue2 CAT6 Jacks
- GigaStation Wallplates
- GigaStation2 Wallplates
- GigaStation2 Surface-Mount Housings
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
- Use for all your network connections.
- Insert the optional Locking Pin to lock down ports.
- Tested to 550 MHz.
- Prevent unauthorized personnel from disrupting vital network connections.
- Protect publicly accessible network connections.
- Avoid downtime from accidental disconnects.
- Cables stay locked in place until YOU take them out.