Black Box GigaBase Premium CAT5e Crossover Patch Cables exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards, ensuring optimal performance in bandwidth-intensive Fast Ethernet applications and guaranteeing the transmission of your data. They are perfect for making switch-to-switch, computer-to-computer or other crossover connections.
Tested to 350-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables exceed the 100-MHz CAT5e specification, greatly reducing impedance, structural return loss and near-end crosstalk (NEXT). A robust four-pair 24-AWG construction features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for the insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature snagless boots that provide extra strain relief and prevent connector damage due to cable snags during installation.
- Make switch-to-switch or other crossover connections
- Premium cable constructed to exceed industry standards
- Cable tested to 350 MHz, surpassing 100-MHz CAT5e standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- This cable offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT5e cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation