Black Box SpaceGAIN CAT6 Patch Cables make Gigabit Ethernet connections in applications where space is in short supply. With these angled connector cables, you can save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets or make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment.
You can choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors to build the cable that works best for your installation. These cables are constructed to meet or exceed CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. And with a robust four-pair 24-AWG construction that features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity, these cables make for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- SpaceGAIN cables have the right angles to save space
- Choose from combinations of down-up, down-down and down-straight connectors
- Save up to four inches of space in crowded cabinets
- Make tight wallplate connections behind furniture and equipment
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2