This plug is shielded to prevent interference in high-speed networks. This ensures reliable connectivity and maximum network uptime.
Easy, Fast Termination
This modular plug has insulated wire holes that are 1.2 mm in diameter, which makes termination simple. Other CAT6 shielded plugs have smaller insulated wire holes, which makes it harder to push wire into the plug. Additionally, the plug comes with loading bars that are 1.4 mm in diameter.
- Designed for use with CAT6 23 AWG PVC wire
- Insulated wire holes that are 1.2-mm in diameter
- Use in areas with high EMI/RFI
- Meets or exceeds CAT6 specifications
- Includes loading bars for ease of termination
- Reliable connectivity and maximum network uptime