OM2 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Cables with PVC jackets are OFNR rated for riser applications that require flame retardance and UV resistance. OFNR rated cables are typically used in vertical pathways, shafts, and the spaces between building floors. The cables are TAA compliant.
The greater bandwidth of 50-micron cables makes them ideal for high-density cable environments and inter/intra-building connections. 50-micron cable features three times the bandwidth of standard 62.5-micron cables.
OM2 50/125 cables are precision-crafted and inspected using geometric testing techniques. Black Box terminations ensure a better ferrule-to-fiber fit to minimize back reflection and improve link loss.
- Get high performance at data rates up to 1 Gbps at 850 nm.
- Higher data aggregation in the backbone, riser, and high-speed parallel interconnects (HSPIs).
- Full compatibility with a broad range of laser-based and legacy protocols and applications.
- Industry-leading CPC® coatings for superior micro-bend and environmental performance.
- Fully tested to ensure optimum performance.