The CLCI-1SW2EX-W is a two-channel switch capable of controlling two independent, 230VAC lighting loads. Its ultra-slim design allows it to be installed in the ceiling, either next to or near the fixture. The CLCI-1SW2EX-W communicates with the Crestron control system using infiNET EX® wireless technology, making it perfect for both new and retrofit applications.
The CLCI-1SW2EX-W installs inline without requiring special wiring and can be controlled via a standard light switch.
The CLCI-1SW2EX-W switches incandescent, tungsten-halogen, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fluorescent ballast, neon/cold cathode, and motor loads for each of the two independent channels. Two sets of screw terminals (internally wired in parallel) enable easy wiring to each load of up to 500 VA.
Easy Loop-Thru Wiring
The CLCI-1SW2EX-W is powered using a set of high-voltage screw terminals and has a second set of terminals that are wired in parallel to easily daisy-chain additional CLCI-series devices. This provides a fast, clean installation when deploying multiple CLCI- devices and eliminates the need for additional wire connectors or extra gang boxes. In some retrofit applications, this lets you create more zones from what was originally wired.
Out-of-the-Box Control via Standard Switch
The CLCI-1SW2EX-W provides built-in support for applications that require basic load control using a cost effective maintained or momentary switch to control the load. Use a maintained or momentary switch to perform basic on and off control.
Complete Crestron Control
A Crestron control system connection allows the CLCI-1SW2EX-W to be controlled from any keypad, touch panel, remote, or mobile device. Tie in occupancy sensors and photocells together with Crestron Fusion® software for a complete solution to effectively manage energy.
Setup is simple, especially when using a connected maintained or momentary switch. A specific series of button presses initiates the wireless device acquire mode, so there's no need to climb a ladder to join the device to the infiNET EX network.
- 2-channel switch for 230VAC lighting loads
- Provides control of lighting fixtures
- Compact surface-mount design for new or retrofit applications
- Two independently-controlled zone outputs
- No special wiring—installs inline at the device
- Rated 500 VA load capacity per channel
- infiNET EX® wireless communication ensures reliable operation
- Local controls for setup
- Built-in support for control via standard momentary or maintained switch
- Setup via on-board button or connected switch
- Daisy-chain units for easy deployment
- Operates using 220-240VAC power
- Captive screw terminal connections