Key Digital Brings HDMI to the Pro A/V and College Football World
Posted on Monday, May 2, 2011
Mount Vernon, NY. Key Digital Systems, Inc. the Experts in Digital Video Technology and Solutions.
Key Digital had the opportunity to exclusively partner with St Louis, Missouri’s
Craftsmen Industries on their cutting-edge mobile marketing vehicle, LG PRESENTS EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL CHALLENGE.
This mobile marketing vehicle has introduced new consumer electronic technology and gaming titles to thousands of college football fans nationwide, delivering a unique and interactive tailgating experience. Craftsmen Industries is the leading manufacturer of customized vehicles for the event and promotion industry, and Key Digital was honored at the opportunity to prove their reputation as the Experts in digital video technology and solutions to Craftsmen and deliver this 100% HDMI Matrix solution which enabled this product showcase to take place.
At the core of this video application is the Key Digital KD-HDMS4x4-6x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher which allows for multiple gaming, Blu Ray, Satellite, and Camera source feeds to be matrixed independently throughout the exhibit. Key Digital’s exclusive Buffered Matrix Technology allows this highly-custom video matrix system to deliver any source to any display at any time in any combination possible without any HDMI limitations or Key restrictions, epitomizing Key Digital’s “One Key Is All You Need™” marketing campaign.
“When it came time to put our System Design together, we were happy to accomplish this system in two space and cost-effective 6x2 matrix units.” said Jonathon Ferry, Regional Sales Manager- Central at Key Digital. “Using an 8x8 matrix unit was discussed, but one of the key advantages to our 4x4 product is it’s card-slot flexibility, which allows it to accomplish any configuration that adds up to 8 without having to step up to the price point of an 8x8 matrix product.” Craftsmen Industries latest Mobile Marketing Vehicle will travel to a different collegiate venue each weekend and will be sure to score on every drive. When fully expanded, this truck is the highlight of the tailgate party and features a fully loaded kitchen stocked with the latest gadgets and appliances for cooking demonstrations and samplings. The other half of the vehicle showcases eight LED and Plasma HDTV’s that are all connected via Key Digital KD-BBRx HDMI Baluns and Red Iguana Series HDMI cables.
“The Key Digital Products play an absolutely crucial role in this system” says Greg Matthiesen of Craftsmen Industries. "These screens are the centerpiece of the mobile tour vehicle, which includes gaming kiosks and viewing stations to catch up-to-the minute scores and highlights from rivalry games across the country.”
Thanks to our partnership with Craftsmen Industries, Key Digital is pleased to bring HDMI to college students across the country to enjoy. Key Digital’s products are not only held to the highest standards of quality, performance, and reliability in the equipment rack of the typical Residential or Commercial installation, but also in delivering road-tested results as our gear makes its way to your local college. Be on the look out for the most exciting HDMI mobile experience in the USA as the LG PRESENTS EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL CHALLENGE mobile marketing vehicle visits your area soon.
HDMI® Matrix Switcher capable of switching up to 4 HDMI/DVI Video Sources/Inputs to 4 independent Zones/Outputs via HDMI and CAT5/5e/6.
• Full switching of 6 independent matrixes: Video, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, HDMI Audio, RS-232 Control and Bi-Directional IR
• Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz) SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p VESA / VGA (RGBHV): From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
• Possible Input/Output configurations using interchangeable card slot architecture include: 1x7, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 5x3, 6x2 or 7x1
• Supports lossless compressed digital audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio)
• Internal EDID Library features 6 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
• Supported HDMI® Features: 3D Ready, 4K Resolution Support
• Transmits 1080p/60Hz up to 150 ft. 1080i and all lesser resolutions up to 280 ft. when used with KD-BBRX receiver Baluns
• Video, Audio, IR and RS-232 distribution via a single CAT5/5e/6 cable
• Fully automatic CAT5 cable equalization
You must be logged in to add more than four items to your comparison list.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and
event notifications from your favorite AV
manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.