OmniMount Expands Low Profile Series to Include Fixed Mounts
Entire line of low profile flat panel mounts now include both fixed and tilt versions to offer unprecedented installation flexibility to custom installers.
Denver, CO – CEDIA EXPO 2008 – September 4 – 7, 2008 – Booth #515 – OmniMount, the global leader in consumer and commercial A/V mounting and furniture solutions, has expanded its Low Profile (LP) Series to include fixed versions of its award-winning tilt mounts. Appropriately named the Low Profile Series, this line features a remarkably slim mounting profile—only 1.5” off the wall in the fixed position—that ensures that flat panels blend seamlessly into any environment and collectively address every price point and application in the market. The LPHDM-F, LPHDL-F, and LPHDX-F fixed mounts and the LPHDM-T, LPHDL-T, and LPHDX-T tilt mounts support flat panels from 26”- 42”, 40”-63” and 55”-75”, respectively.
“As more and more consumers make flat panels the centerpiece of their entertainment experiences, we want to continue introducing solutions for numerous applications,” said Brett Stenhouse vice president of marketing for OmniMount. “The versatile and functional Low Profile series of tilt and fixed wall mounts can be used in a wide variety of settings, all the while ensuring that the flat panel blends seamlessly into every environment.”
The LP Series is manufactured with the best quality standards in the industry including durability, functionality and design. Available in medium (M), large (L) and extra large (X), OmniMount’s low profile mounts are made from heavy-grade steel, have a durable black powder coat finish and include extruded aluminum end caps that present a clean side view. The series also includes all the features installers are accustomed to from OmniMount: ‘Lift n’ Lock’™ for easy installation, locking system for added safety and security, sliding lateral on-wall adjustment, universal rails for maximum flat panel compatibility, open architecture for simplified wiring and an easy-to-use installation template.
To make mounting and wiring flat panels even easier, OmniMount has designed an innovative built-in kickstand so access to wiring post-installation requires only one person and no vertical lifting of the flat panel. When in use, the kickstand holds the bottom of the flat panel away from the wall so only one person is needed to complete the wiring.
Low Profile Series Product Features:
· Low profile design – only 1.5” off the wall
· Lift n’ Lock for easy installation
· Includes complete Grade 5 hardware kit
· Includes installation template
· Sliding lateral on wall adjustment
· Open architecture for trim out
· Includes security hardware
· Locking system for added safety and security
· Aluminum end caps included to conceal mounting hardware
· Built-in kickstand allows for easy wiring access
· Extruded aluminum end cap presents clean side view
· Universal and VESA compliant
Fixed ULP Series Mount Specifications
· LPHDM-F – Supports most flat panels from 26”- 42”, 125 lbs and offers double-stud mounting
· LPHDL-F – Supports most flat panels from 40”- 63”, 200 lbs and offers double-stud mounting
· LPHDX-F – Supports most flat panels up to 75”, 300 lbs and offers triple-stud mounting
Tilt ULP Series Mount Specifications
· LPHDM-T – Supports most flat panels from 26”- 42”, 125 lbs, tilts +15°, and offers double-stud mounting
· LPHDL-T – Supports most flat panels from 40”- 63”, 200 lbs, tilts +15°, and offers double-stud mounting
· LPHDX-T – Supports most flat panels up to 75”, 300 lbs, tilts+15°, and offers triple-stud mounting
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you