Tiled LCD video walls have long delivered an affordable large canvas with high resolution that works well in many applications. However, many viewers struggle to see past the bezels—even when they’re narrower than 1mm—which can disrupt on-screen content and tarnish the visual experience. Planar MGP Series’ attractive price point lets organizations upgrade from legacy tiled LCD technology to a large, seamless LED canvas that offers similar resolution and brighter images, without the bezels.
The Planar MGP Series cabinets feature a 16:9 aspect ratio that enables each pixel pitch to achieve popular resolutions including Full HD and 4K. The displays can also be configured to form video walls of other shapes, for a wider range of applications. With fine pixel pitches, the video walls excel in environments with viewing distances as close as 7 feet (2.1m).
Planar MGP Series’ 27” cabinets feature front installation and serviceability, enabling users to mount them directly to a wall. With a thin mounted profile of less than four inches, the video wall footprint meets the requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance, making it a viable option for installation in more and smaller environments than other video wall solutions.
- Seamless LED video wall for tiled LCD value
- Available in 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, and 2.5mm fine pixel pitches
- 16:9 aspect ratio for Full HD and 4K resolution
- Lightweight 27" cabinet with ADA-compliant mounted profile <4"
- Front installation and serviceability
- Pre-packaged Planar MGP Complete available in 108”, 136”, 163" and 217" diagonals