Full Range of High-Productivity Signal Management Solutions for
Broadcast, OB Truck and Post-Production Applications Highlighted In Stand 10.A24
MILFORD, Conn. – August 28, 2015 -- Thinklogical, a global manufacturer of secure, high performance signal extension and switching systems for video-rich applications, today announced that it is showcasing its award-winning TLX Series matrix switches and extenders at IBC 2015, Sept. 11-15, at the Amsterdam RAI in stand 10.A24.
TLX is the first system in the market able to extend and switch uncompressed 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) video at full resolution and color depth (up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, 4:4:4 color depth) at 60Hz frame rate using only two fibers or CATx cables.
TLX provides industry-leading 10Gbps performance and a flexible and modular uncompressed signal transmission architecture, reducing the cost and infrastructure required to manage content created in the growing 4K/UHD industry standard, and increasing workflow efficiency and productivity without compromising quality, resolution, reliability or performance. With the lowest signal latency in the industry (microseconds, vs. milliseconds for compressed solutions), TLX delivers precise pixel-for-pixel transmission of 4K/UHD video with no visual artifacts, jitter or lost frames.
“Broadcast and post-production users no longer need to compromise creativity and productivity due to the sub-par resolution, jitter and latency generated by compressed KVM and video extension and switching systems,” said Joe Pajer, president and CEO of Thinklogical. “TLX delivers the quality of uncompressed 4K@60Hz video and computer peripheral extension at a price point competitive with KVM products using signal compression. It’s a game-changer for creative professionals looking to make the move to 4K.”
Live demonstrations in the Thinklogical stand at IBC 2015 include the new TLX48 (48 port), TLX320 (320 port) matrix switches, and the TLX640 (640 ports), the world’s largest non-blocking, protocol-agnostic, single-frame KVM and video matrix. Other booth demonstrations include KVM and video extension over long distances with redundant fiber paths for increased uptime and reliability, and Secure Restricted Switching, which highlights Thinklogical’s unique ability to manage multiple classifications of information through a single matrix switch chassis.
The company will also be exhibiting a full range of high-performance video and computer peripheral signal management products optimized for broadcast, OB truck and post-production applications.
Product Features and Specifications:
TLX Video and KVM Extension Systems
- Extension of up to 80km over fiber, 100m over CAT6a
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 extenders
- Support for a single display up to 4096x2160 @ 30Hz, or two displays up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz over a single fiber or CATx cable
- Support for a single display up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz, or two displays up to 4096x2160 @ 30Hz over two fibers or CATx cables
- Support for two displays up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz over four fibers or CATx cables
- Supports HDCP content
- Local output port(s)
- Ethernet port for configuration, management and updates
- Support for full duplex stereo and embedded audio, with ability to de-embed at the receiver
- Support for unbalanced analog audio and serial RS-232
- Support for USB HID and USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Modular, hot-swappable form factor
TLX Matrix Switches
- Non-blocking and protocol agnostic
- Scalable chassis sizes from 12 ports to 640 ports
- Hot-swappable critical system components: power supplies, fan trays, control cards, data input/output cards
- Redundant and current-sharing power supplies
- Redundant control cards with automatic failover
- Interoperable with Thinklogical’s 6.25Gbps Velocity series products
- Expected to achieve Common Criteria EAL4, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN information assurance (IA) accreditations
TLX solutions are available for order now from Thinklogical and resellers. More information and specifications about TLX can be found at http://www.thinklogical.com/tlx_hybrid_kvm_solutions