Professional-Grade KVM Streamlines Broadcast and Post-Production Infrastructures Without Compromising Creativity, Quality or Reliability -- Booth 1203
MILFORD, Conn. – Nov. 8, 2016 -- Thinklogical, a global manufacturer of secure, high-performance KVM signal extension and switching systems for video-rich applications, today announced it will introduce its new TLX160 matrix switch at NAB Show New York, Nov. 9-10, at the Jacob Javits Center in booth 1203.
The TLX160 is a compact, high-performance, non-blocking, 160-port matrix switch that provides complete, any-to-any switching of video and computer peripheral signals. The 9RU matrix is available with fiber-optic, CATx and hybrid connectivity options, and may be configured as a unidirectional 160x160 or a bidirectional 80x80 switch.
The TLX160 delivers 100 percent uncompressed, 10Gbps signal paths with the lowest signal latency in the industry. When combined with TLX extenders, the TLX160 offers precise pixel-for-pixel transmission and switching of UHD, HDR and 4K DCI resolution video -- up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, 60Hz frame rate, 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and 30-bit per pixel color depth -- with no visual artifacts, jitter or lost frames, and with instantaneous computer peripheral (audio, USB HID, USB 2.0, USB 3.0) responsiveness.
“Thinklogical now offers the industry’s most complete line of professional-grade KVM switches and extenders optimized to manage full resolution 4K video without compromising image quality or peripheral performance,” said Joe Pajer, president and CEO of Thinklogical. “The uncompressed, high-bandwidth signal stream and flexible switching options found in the TLX160 makes it the ideal solution for high-availability applications such as broadcast control rooms, post-production edit suites and remote production trucks.”
Other booth demonstrations include Thinklogical’s System Management Portfolio (SMP) with enhanced configurable On-Screen Display (OSD), interactive drag-and-drop capabilities and flexible user-definable Hot Keys system management. SMP features include remote system monitoring and updating for simplified system maintenance, and mouse and keyboard sharing for improved collaboration.
- Configurable up to a 160x160 matrix
- Dedicated 10Gbps bandwidth per port
- Re-clocking technology maintains signal integrity
- Protocol agnostic: supports all common AV and IT signal formats
- Supports multi-mode fiber, single mode fiber, CATx and hybrid configurations
- Completely non-blocking architecture enables true “any-to-any” switching
- Extend and switch video and data up to 80km over fiber, 100m over CAT6a
- MTBF over 100,000 hours
- Hot-swappable data input/output cards, fan trays, optical modules
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies, with automatic failover
- Redundant and hot-swappable control cards, with automatic failover
- Seamless integration with Thinklogical’s System Management Portfolio for complete switch control and system management
The TLX160 and other TLX Series hybrid signal management products are available for order now from Thinklogical and authorized Thinklogical resellers.