ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solutions, introduces the VG2456 24-inch docking monitor. Created and engineered to be a workstation command center, the VG2456 can transform a desktop into a streamlined workspace, giving users control of their environment. With built-in ports/connectivity and integrated vDisplay™ software for easily accessed on-screen display settings, the VG2456 becomes an all-in-one command center.
As a complete display solution, the VG2456 monitor eliminates the need for costly docking stations, along with multiple wires, cables and adapters. Users can reduce cable clutter and simplify a dual-monitor setup. Featuring a built-in Ethernet RJ45 port and the latest USB 3.2 Type-C connectivity, this all-in-one display solution eliminates the need for costly docking stations, as well as multiple wires, cables, and adapters. In addition to fast data, audio, and video transfer, USB Type-C also provides quick 60W charging over a single cable.
VG2456 Docking Monitor
• 24-inch IPS monitor with native Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
• Single cable solution with USB 3.2 Type-C connectivity; other inputs include RJ45, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort in/out
• vDisplay Manager software to control and adjust display settings of the monitor
• Trouble-free multi-monitor daisy-chain set-up
• Ergonomic design with 40-degree tilt and bi-directional pivot, as well swivel and height adjustment
• Easy-to-install quick-release monitor stand for simple deployment
• Available in February 2020 for an ESP of $275
“The VG2456 docking monitor offers an all-in one, streamlined desktop display solution,” said Nick Lin, Product Marketing manager for ViewSonic. “By incorporating the various features such as the USB hub and putting in an OSD software function, we essentially offer workplaces a product that can boost productivity and maximize output. The VG2456 is designed for busy workplace environments and can help to reduce gratuitous business costs. From shipping in an eco-friendly, biodegradable package to assist in minimizing recycling fees to excess costs by eliminating the need for docking stations.”