A 32-inch, 1080p-based Touch Monitor Ideal for 24/7 Commercial and Industrial Usage
Brea, CA (Jan. 16, 2024) – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, launches the TD3207, a 32-inch open-frame touch display solution. The TD3207 is engineered to be used in commercial and industrial environments with 24/7 usage. With an IP54-rated screen for advanced durability, the monitor is an ideal display for self-service kiosks, control automation, wayfinding, and a variety of other applications and trades.
The TD3207 features 10-point projective capacitive [PCAP] technology for smooth and responsive interactivity, native 1080p Full HD resolution, and a 3mm thick-glass screen with 7H hardness that is resistant to moisture and scratches.
"The TD3207 touch monitor is a unique display solution for our partners that work with the service, hospitality, and other industrial markets," said Jeff Muto, Business Line Director at ViewSonic. "The PCAP technology touchscreen works with users that are wearing latex gloves. The advanced durability rating, scratch and water-resistant surface, an advanced cooling system and burn-in prevention feature, among others, ensures that this monitor will work in diverse settings and environments where a resilient and durable display is needed."
TD3207 Open Frame Touch Monitor
- 32-inch, open frame monitor with native 1080p Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- 10-point projective capacitive touch technology
- IP54-rated screen with 3mm glass thickness and 7H hardness rating
- Advanced cooling system and burn-in prevention for 24/7 content
- 60Hz refresh rate with a 5ms response time
- ENERGY STAR and EPEAT certified
- Connectivity options include: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort, USB-B, Audio-Out, and RS232
The ViewSonic® TD3207 is available now for an estimated street price of $949.99 [USD].